This year, as part of Campaign week, we will be making a collaborative national rainbow book zine. The zine will be downloadable after the campaign week is over.
How to participate:
If crafts are more your thing, then get out the art supplies and create a rainbow book-themed A5 page.
Just cut A4 paper in half, and let your imagination go on that half-sheet of paper. There are no limits, as long as you can scan the paper and send it to us, you can dream up whatever you want.
Some ideas/prompts for pages:
- my favourite rainbow books
- something creative about a favourite character
- rainbow books I wish existed
- make up a playlist to go along with a book
- write fan fiction together (pass the paper style) with a friend
When you are done with your page(s), please scan them and e-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org